Sunday, January 15, 2012

American Hero: The Tide Is High

Unofficial Prologue

I'm still catching up with New Year's Resolutions made ten years ago. If time isn't illusionary, it should be. 


My goal is to get my new historical novel, AMERICAN HERO, out into the world. It is fiction--there's an exciting adventure story about an immortal teenager--and it's factual; the people and incidents encountered are all real. The major figures speak mostly in their own words. The book works wonderfully well as a supplement to an American history middle or high school class, as well as on its own. I've been using it in my own class for a couple of years much to the satisfaction of discerning teenagers.

AMERICAN HERO developed because there are more things in American history than are dreamed of in most middle school textbooks. I want to help people see the truth through the lens of fiction. 





No comments:

Post a Comment